Clayfield 46 Bayview Tce
Call To Arrange Inspection
Old world, colonial craftmanship meets modern day living at Harwich, an exceptional heritage haven nestled at the heart of a sprawling 923sqm block. Brought to life by the celebrated architect, Robin Dods, this Queenslander has been exquisitely renovated to a high standard, without losing any of the hallmarks you'd expect from its era and delivers an enticing opportunity for enviable living and entertaining.
Flanked by traditional, wide verandahs at the front, side and rear, this is where you'll want to linger a while and soak up your picture-perfect surrounds. There's also an expansive, covered rear deck with an inviting north east aspect, where you can gather with guests while you watch the young - and young at heart - frolic in the heated saltwater inground pool.
Indoors features a gourmet kitchen with acclaimed appliances, an elegant lounge room with open fireplace, bathrooms in soothing, neutral tones, a separate dining room and a light-filled living room which integrates seamlessly with the deck. The double bedrooms echo the delightful ambience of this charming home, while a separate master wing, designed to maximise peace and privacy, features an ensuite, walk-in robe plus an adjoining multi-purpose office/study/parents retreat or media room.
Situated in a highly sought-after enclave, approximately 7.5km from the Brisbane CBD, you are also just a short stroll from prestigious local schools, including Clayfield College, St Rita's College, and Eagle Junction State Primary School. As well, take advantage of shops, restaurants, cafes, and an array of public transport options, and if travel beckons, Brisbane Airport is just 10 minutes away.
• Exquisitely renovated 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom heritage haven on a 923m2 block
• Designed by celebrated architect, Robin Dods and exquisitely renovated throughout
• Traditional hallmarks, including an open fireplace, high ceilings, panelled walls and wide verandahs
• Expansive, covered rear deck with an inviting north east aspect, ideal for alfresco entertaining
• Gourmet kitchen with acclaimed appliances and a separate formal dining space
• Elegant lounge room with open fireplace and a light-filled living room, integrating with the rear deck
• Master suite occupies a peaceful and private wing, with ensuite, walk-in robe plus a study or media room
• All the remaining bedrooms feature built-in robes and bedroom two is also ensuited
• Family bathroom is spacious and luxuriously decorated
• Heated saltwater inground pool featuring an automated retractable PVC pool cover
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling fans, back to base alarm and security screens
• Generous downstairs storage, laundry and double carport
• Glorious, landscaped gardens and an automated watering system connected to two water tanks
• Highly sought-after enclave, close to Brisbane CBD, prestigious local schools, shops, restaurants, cafes, and an array of public transport options
Get to know Clayfield
Clayfield is an inner northern suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is approximately 7 kilometres (4 mi) from the Brisbane CBD. Clayfield is bordered to the north by Nundah, to the East by Ascot and Hendra, to the west by Wooloowin and to the South by Albion.
Open TimesPlease contact Tyson Clarke to arrange an appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garages 2