Coolangatta 2002/110 Marine Parade
True North Luxury Penthouse with Endless Views
Proudly occupying the entire top two floors of the 'Reflections Tower Two' building in Coolangatta is a unique penthouse offering spanning 356sqm.
Considered by many to be the best positioned beachfront building on the Gold Coast, Reflections is true north facing on the widest beach, with endless views over the ocean and never ever to be built out and priced considerably lower than sub-standard off the plan apartments.
Still presenting like new this 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom residence offers a multitude of living and lifestyle options with its unique floor plan boasting exceptional indoor and outdoor living and entertaining options. Be the envy of all apartment owners with 3 individual car spaces on title, this is sure to please families or those with several vehicles!
Everything we love about apartment living is here. You'll be spoilt for choice with sophisticated living and dining zones embellished by pristine, crema sand limestone floors connected to a designer kitchen with natural Anegre timber wall panelling and quality Miele inclusions with gas cooking.
There is great separation between the 3 bedrooms and the north facing luxurious master suite has direct access to the main balcony, ensuite with a spa bath and Statuario Venato marble finishes with seamless floor to ceiling glass allowing plenty of natural light and uninterrupted ocean views.
Top floor retreat; is a perfectly designed entertaining zone offering a private pool and sun deck, teppanyaki grill, along with kitchen and bathroom facilities with exquisite Michaelangelo marble surfaces which are surrounded by incredible 360 degree ocean and city skyline views.
Have the ultimate convenience of Coolangatta SLSC's, cafes and restaurants at your doorstep; for those who enjoy the outdoors, experience one of the Gold Coast's prettiest walks from Kirra to D'bar everyday.
• Internal are 206m2 adjoining a rooftop of 152m2
• 3 car spaces plus a secure storage cage in undercover basement
• 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
• Fully integrated Miele kitchen
• Master with ensuite, spa, walk-in robe
• Generous entertainers balcony
• Marble, limestone & granite finishes
• Rooftop balcony, pool, entertaining area, teppanyaki barbeque
• Miele appliances including a coffee machine, steam cooker, plate warmer, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and dryer
• Home automation system
• Close proximity to the Gold Coast Airport and walking distance to Coolangatta's local boutique shopping, trendy cafe scene and world famous surf breaks
• World class resort facilities that include: professional and friendly onsite management, gymnasium, sauna, in-ground lap pool, spa, sun lounge area, and Zen garden, executive residents lounge, theatrette, BBQ area, and undercover secure guest parking.
Get to know Coolangatta
Coolangatta is the southernmost suburb of City of Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia. It is named after the schooner Coolangatta which was wrecked there in 1846. At the 2011 Australian Census the suburb recorded a population of 5,193.
Open TimesPlease contact Karen Pirie to arrange an appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garages 3
- Secure Parking