Main Beach 'The Crest', 15 Breaker Street
Priced to Sell - Sunny North Aspect
The Crest is one of the most sought-after holiday let/residential buildings in Main Beach. Walk only 200 meters to the surf and even less in the other direction to a revitalised Tedder Avenue.
This very well presented 11th floor centre unit can go straight into the holiday or permanent letting pool and earn an income from day one or you can live-in and enjoy the Main Beach lifestyle.
• 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom + valuable storage
• Well presented throughout
• Being sold fully furnished right down to the cups and saucers
• Perfect sunny north aspect - light and bright
• Generous balcony with views
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
• Floor to ceiling glass in the living room and bedrooms
• Separate laundry complete with appliances
• Live-in, holiday let or permanent letting options available
• Security parking
• Full resort facilities including tropical outdoor pool, barbeque area, full size tennis court, indoor pool, sauna, spa and kids games room.
Contact Kim Sharpe on 0412 261 266
Get to know Main Beach
Main Beach is an affluent beachside suburb on the Gold Coast in Queensland, Australia. The Main Beach area is defined by the narrow coastal dune between the sea and the mouth of the Nerang River. Narrowneck formed the southern boundary and to the north a spit of sand terminated in a break or bar between the Broadwater and the sea.
Open TimesPlease contact Kim Sharpe to arrange an appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garages 1