Tennyson 121 King Arthur Terrace
Camelot: An unrivalled benchmark in exquisite, riverfront luxury
In the famous words of former first lady, Jackie Kennedy, "there will never be another Camelot", a sentiment which rings equally true for this namesake residence of distinction. Anchored on a tranquil bend of the Brisbane River, a mere 15 minutes from the CBD, this extraordinary estate occupies a sprawling 3,593sqm parcel of prime, north-facing riverfront land, spread across three titles and sets the new, unrivalled benchmark in exquisite luxury and effortless entertaining!
Inspired by the elegance of American coastal classic aesthetics, the five bedroom main dwelling tempers modern touches with timeless design. Set out over three levels, and showcased by flawless finishes and fixtures, including ornate coffered ceilings and opulent chandeliers, be tempted by a choice of formal and informal living spaces, a sumptuous dining room and even a fully equipped 12-seat cinema which is sure to be ideal for family movie nights. The gourmet kitchen, accented by lashings of marble and complete with a stainless-steel scullery, is the epitome of sophistication and fuses seamlessly with the vast alfresco area which hugs the perimeter of this incomparable abode. Stop here and soak up the serenity of the sweeping river and Indooroopilly Golf Course views, host family and friends in the outdoor kitchen and entertaining area or unwind in the eight-person spa, with a chilled glass of your favourite drop, decanted from your very own cellar.
A dash of glamour comes courtesy of the first floor master suite, which is grand in both size and appearance. Accompanied by a delightfully decadent ensuite, where an elevated, free-standing bath takes centre stage, there are also two walk-in robes and a river-facing balcony. The lower ground level hosts a separate study, as well as four spacious bedrooms, all with adjoining bathrooms. The second and third bedroom share two-way access to one stunning bathroom, while the fourth and fifth bedrooms share another.
The guest residence is designed for peaceful and private living. Here you'll benefit from a full kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry, three bedrooms, dining area, lounge, patio and private access.
The third residence on site currently hosts a home office, multipurpose entertainment room/gymnasium and bathroom. With separate access to the main and guest house, explore your options to configure this tempting space into a teenagers or grandparents retreat.
Outdoors, a botanic wonderland awaits. Framed by meticulously manicured gardens, a resort-style pool glistens along with an alluring entertaining area and a floodlit tennis court. This captivating estate boasts a jetty designed to moor even the most serious boat - a rarity in this location - as well as a pontoon perfect for watercraft enthusiasts. The stunning riverside pavilion, with a full kitchen and bathroom, ensures you can gather with over 100 guests in a spectacular setting. Other superior features include lift servicing all three floors, 100,000L of rainwater tanks, vehicle access to the river's edge, CCTV security system, extensive storage and secure parking for three cars.
Perfectly positioned less than 100 metres from popular golf clubs, tennis centres and the planned Yeerongpilly Green Urban Village and less than 10 minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, there's simply no comparison to this magnificent architectural masterpiece. Arrange your inspection today.
• "Camelot" an extraordinary 3,593sqm, north-facing estate with 35m Brisbane River frontage
• Spread across three titles and inspired by the elegance of American coastal classic aesthetics
• Five bedroom main house is set out over three levels and showcased by flawless finishes and fixtures
• Formal and informal living spaces, a sumptuous dining room, marble kitchen and stainless-steel scullery
• Vast alfresco area with sweeping river and golf course views, outdoor kitchen and eight-person spa
• First floor master suite with a decadent ensuite, two walk-in robes and a river-facing balcony
• Four more spacious bedrooms with adjoining 2-way bathrooms in main residence plus a 12-seat cinema, cellar, lift and a study
• Guest house with kitchen, bathroom, laundry, three bedrooms (including one with ensuite), dining area, lounge, patio and private access
• Third residence hosts a home office, multipurpose entertainment room/gymnasium and full bathroom
• Meticulously manicured gardens, a secluded, resort-style in-ground pool, entertaining area and tennis court
• Rare jetty and pontoon which can accommodate a large boat plus a stunning riverside pavilion with a full kitchen and bathroom
• 100,000L of rainwater tanks, vehicle access to the river's edge, CCTV security system, parking for three cars
• 15mins from CBD and less than 10 minutes from Indooroopilly Shopping Centre
Contact Glenn Gracie from Queensland Sotheby's International Realty on 0418 732 072 for more information.
Open TimesPlease contact Glenn Gracie to arrange an appointment.
- Land area approx 3593sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Carports 3
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garages 2