Hamilton 132 Windermere Road
"Lynford" - Exclusive & Historic 1928 Tudor Residence on 1,503sqm Estate
Call to arrange an inspection.
Positioned on a sprawling 1,503sqm allotment this grand and historic Tudor style home, has been meticulously renovated and modernised to create a graceful fusion of traditional entertaining spaces and modern family functionality. Designed by notable architect E.P Trewern and built in 1928, this exceptional home has recently been extended and renovated by Brisbane-based architect Richard Groves, creating a true architectural masterpiece epitomising sophistication on a grand scale.
Setting the benchmark in inner city family living, this exquisitely presented historical estate, set within one of Brisbane's most coveted suburbs, will surpass every expectation. Perfectly located between the Brisbane CBD and popular riverside precinct of Portside, prestigious Brisbane private schools such as St Margaret's and St Rita's are only minutes away. Residents will also enjoy the nearby parks, buses, Ascot train station, Eagle Farm Racecourse, local markets and the array of shops, cafes and restaurants of Racecourse Road.
'Lynford' presents a rare and exclusive opportunity in the Brisbane market. To arrange an inspection, contact Tyson Clarke.
• Grand Foyer
• Elegant main living level with modern inclusions and majestic proportions
• Formal lounge room with preserved heritage features including coffered ceilings and a cosy brick fireplace
• Gourmet kitchen complete featuring sleek stone, marble, rustic timber and butler's pantry
• Multiple living zones including games and rumpus rooms, library and sunroom
• Family and dining rooms complete with soaring ceilings
• Additional multipurpose room suitable as a bedroom, study, games/TV room.
• Spacious laundry with direct outdoor access
• Lavish master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite.
• Four additional bedrooms with built in robes
• Opulent main bathroom
• Glass framed office
• Stunning rooftop terrace overlooking the pool and gardens
• Landmark heritage listed 1928 residence on 1,503sqm
• Designed by notable architect E.P Trewern
• Picturesque manicured and landscaped surrounds
• Wine cellar
• Exceptional outdoor entertaining areas and alfresco loggia
• Full size tennis court
• Stunning inground pool
• Ducted & split air-conditioning throughout
• Subterranean 4 car garage
• Secure fully fenced block
• Ascot State school zone
• Walk to Racecourse Road Cafe Society
• Sprawling 1,503 squares metres of land
Get to know Hamilton
Hamilton is located on the banks of the Brisbane River, approximately 7km north of the Brisbane CBD. The suburb is dominated by Hamilton Hill, from which residents enjoy spectacular views of the river and the city. Views also extend to Mount Coot-tha to the west and Moreton Bay to the east.
Open TimesPlease contact Tyson Clarke to arrange an appointment.
- Land area approx 1503sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garages 4