Manly 135 Gordon Parade
Magnificent, multi-level Masterpiece with Majestic Bayside Views
Call Tyson Clarke to arrange a time to inspect!
Luxury living and entertaining now has a new high-end benchmark, with this flawlessly finished, multi-level masterpiece. Draped against 180-degree panoramic views which encompass Moreton Bay, Port of Brisbane and Glasshouse Mountains, this elevated residence of distinction is a celebration of contemporary craftsmanship and timeless interiors and is sure to spoil you for anything else.
Showcased by an immaculate and modern 634sqm floorplan, it's fitted with a Domus lift, gleaming Italian tiles and vast expanses of oversized windows and doors throughout to ensure the home is bathed in natural light. In particular, the open plan lounge and dining area, nestled beneath 4m raked ceilings, acts as a spectacular sunlit sanctuary that you'll relish relaxing in. There's also a family room on the middle level, as well as a state of the art media room, equipped with an Epson Projector/Denon sound system and Revtek Screen.
If kitchen perfection is also high on your wish list, you'll be in awe at this offering. Sleek white finishes fuse with warm timber accents while an acclaimed Sub Zero fridge and Wolf appliances, including induction cooktop, warmer and in-bench steamer ensure entertaining will be effortless. Why not make a trip to the ground floor, climate controlled wine cellar and pair your meal with the perfect drop from your collection?
Five fabulous bedrooms accompany this premium property as well. The master suite is a sophisticated oasis which spans an entire floor and is encased in full height glass windows and doors which maximise the splendid views. It's also accompanied by a large walk-in robe and light-filled ensuite, where the deluxe Apaiser stone bath and basins take centre stage. The remaining four bedrooms all boast built-in robes and three feature ensuites. A study awaits on the middle level, which opens up onto the sprawling verandah and all bathrooms are adorned with Italian tapware, baths and basins.
The alfresco areas are also expertly designed to capture the expansive and enchanting vistas on offer. Four decks are fringed with glass balustrading so that you can soak up your beautiful bayside views while you gather with guests or unwind. A swimming pool, flanked by lush, easy-care gardens and a deck with pizza oven adds the final, perfect element to your outdoor living requirements.
The property also comes complete with a gym, powder room, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system, storage shed and a double garage.
Perched on a 607sqm block, you'll benefit from being mere moments from the popular Manly Harbour Village and waterfront precinct, Manly Esplanade, Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, Wynnum Golf Club and Wynnum Tennis Club. There's also a host of cafes, restaurants and shops close by along with Manly Train Station. For schooling, you're zoned for the Manly catchment plus have St John Vianney's Primary School, Moreton Bay College and Iona College close by. Experience this exclusive home firsthand and arrange your inspection with Tyson Clarke today.
• Flawlessly finished, 5 bed, 5 bath tri-level masterpiece, with an immaculate and modern 634sqm floorplan
• 180-degree panoramic views which encompass Moreton Bay, Port of Brisbane and Glasshouse Mountains
• Light-filled interiors with oversized windows and doors, gleaming Italian tiles and a Domus lift to all levels
• Open plan lounge and dining area, nestled beneath 4m raked ceilings plus separate family room
• State of the art media room, equipped with an Epson Projector/Denon sound system and Revtek Screen
• Sleek, designer kitchen with acclaimed Wolf induction cooktop, warmer and in-bench steamer, Sub Zero Fridge plus Zip tap with hot/cold/sparkling water
• Sophisticated, full-floor master suite, encased in full height glass to maximise the splendid views
• Master suite also boasts a large walk-in robe and light-filled ensuite, deluxe Apaiser stone bath and basins
• Remaining four bedrooms all boast built-in robes and three feature ensuites
• All bathrooms plus the powder room, are adorned with Italian tapware and basins
• Four alfresco decks, fringed with glass balustrading so you can soak up your beautiful bayside
• Swimming pool, flanked by lush, easy-care gardens and a deck with pizza oven
• Climate controlled wine cellar, study, gym, double garage, ducted air-conditioning, alarm system and storage shed
• 607sqm block, close to cafes, restaurants and shops close by along with Manly Train Station
• Mere moments from Manly Harbour Village and waterfront, Manly Esplanade, Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, Wynnum Golf Club and Wynnum Tennis Club
• Zoned for the Manly catchment and close to St John Vianney's Primary School, Moreton Bay College and Iona College
Open TimesPlease contact Tyson Clarke to arrange an appointment.
- Land area approx 607sqm
- Garages 2
- Secure Parking
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning