Wooloowin 24 Thorrold Street
Character Filled Queenslander with option for Dual Living
For those dreaming of owning a quintessential Queenslander, filled with period features, superbly located in a quiet, tree-lined street in the highly sought-after suburb of Wooloowin, then look no further! Perched proudly on an 810sqm block on two titles, this charming and immaculately presented 5 bedroom residence with an extremely flexible layout, could be just what you have been searching for!
With a commanding street presence, this home oozes character and charm with traditional features including detailed framework, polished timber floors, and VJ walls. The upper level design flows seamlessly from the front three bedrooms to the open plan living and dining areas and onto the kitchen and covered entertaining deck.
This exceptional property has the added benefit of having the option for dual living with a separate self-contained area on the lower level, featuring not one but two generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes, a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, covered patios and open plan lounge and dining room, making this the ideal space for multi-generational families or as a great investment opportunity to earn regular rental income.
Enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle in one of the City's most established north side suburbs with its close proximity to shops, cafes, restaurants, quality schools, day cares, and transport options. This exquisite residence sits just 7kms to the Brisbane CBD and a 10 minute drive to Brisbane airport. Wooloowin and Eagle Junction train stations, Eagle Junction State School, Clayfield Markets, Toombul Shopping Centre, Holy Cross Catholic Primary School and Kedron State High School are also just a short stroll away. While it's only a few minutes by car to St Margaret's Anglican Girls School, St Rita's College and Padua College.
• Separate self-contained area with open plan lounge/dining & kitchen
• 2 double sized bedrooms complete with built in robes
• Bathroom with standalone shower
• All bedrooms and living rooms opening out onto covered patios
• Great sized laundry room complete with linen cupboard
• Under stair storage area
• Outdoor extra storage room on the patio
• Open plan and generously sized living and dining rooms opening out onto covered side deck.
• Galley style kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop and rangehood, opening out through French doors onto an expansive undercover entertaining deck
• Servery window opening from kitchen out to deck
• Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite complete with standalone shower and corner vanity.
• 1 additional bedroom
• Main bathroom with charming claw foot tub, toilet and pedestal sink.
• 810sqm on 2 titles
• 9,000L rainwater tank
• Double lock up garage
• Split system air conditioning throughout
• Shed with power
Open TimesPlease contact Tyson Clarke to arrange an appointment.
- Land area approx 810sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garages 2