Kurwongbah 244 Scout Road
Call To Register Your Interest to Inspect
A Once in a Generation Lakeside Opportunity
Have you have ever dreamed of living waterside in a private and serene setting right on a glorious lake? If so, then look no further, we can make your dreams come true! With an unspoiled 660m frontage to sparkling Lake Kurwongbah, this exclusive family retreat provides an enviable lifestyle many people seek, with very few ever finding.
With over 27 hectares of rolling acreage, this expansive 400sqm+ cavity brick family residence comes complete with a flood lit championship size tennis court, striking inground pool, fully ducted remote control air conditioning, 3 car garage, ample sheds, 3 irrigation dams and 3 phase power.
This exceptional property has the added benefit of having separate guest accommodation, featuring not one but two generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes, a fully equipped kitchen and open plan lounge and dining room, making this the ideal space for dual living, parents retreat, multi-generational families, or as a great investment opportunity to earn regular rent.
Perfectly located, 244 Scout Road, Kurwongbah offers complete privacy in a tranquil bush setting, whilst only a 5 minute drive to the conveniences of Petrie Train Station (with the express trains to the city), schools and shops and the newly constructed Petrie University. Just 45 minutes to the Sunshine and Gold Coast and only 35 minutes to the Brisbane CBD, do not miss the rare opportunity to make this family estate your own.
Main residence features:
• 4 bedrooms complete with built in robes
• Expansive timber kitchen with Kleenmaid oven and electric top, Asko dishwasher, Liebherr fridge and filtered water
• Open plan lounge and dining areas with lake views
• Bathroom complete with standalone shower, bath and separate toilet.
• Covered veranda
Separate guest accommodation features:
• 2 bedrooms with built in robes
• Fully functional kitchen
• Open plan lounge and dining areas
• Bathroom with standalone shower, vanity and toilet centrally located between the bedrooms.
• 27 hectares of rolling lake front acreage
• 660m frontage on sparkling Lake Kurwongbah
• In-ground pool
• Tennis court
• 3 x dams
• 1 dam with pump station for water tanks
• 2 x water tanks behind the sheds plumbed to horse paddocks
• 1 x water tank at the house
• 2 x horse paddocks with galvanised steel fences, including foal protection with 2 x shelters
• 1 x 3 bay shed with side door
• 1 x large shed with open side
• 3 phase power
• Ducted AC
• Automatic remote control solar property gate
• Fully fenced
• 3 car garage
• Dual living options
Open TimesPlease contact Tyson Clarke to arrange an appointment.
- Land area approx 27.28ha
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Garages 3