Priceless views from this private residence perched high on a ridge and within 10kms of the city, it is a superior offering to the market.
All bedrooms are on the upper level of this Brisbane hilltop home, which is a rare feature and one that's in huge demand with families.
Matching the valuable functionality of this vast 866sq m property, is its extraordinary north-facing outlook over the CBD skyline.
Almost every room on the upper level shares the striking aspect, as does a large portion of the lower level indoor/outdoor entertaining area.
Relax by the heated, salt-water pool and watch the sun drop over the bright lights of the city and mountains in the distance.
A nearby open-plan kitchen, dining and family room flows into a covered barbecue terrace, with the pool, lawn and cubby house below.
Designed to comfortably accommodate a large family, extra features such as a big study, media room with in-wall surround sound Polk Audio speakers, two living areas, gas cooking and even a built in Liebherr dual zone wine fridge make all the difference.
An enormous enclosed balcony off the master bedroom effectively doubles the room's proportions, which expands considerably with the inclusion of the contemporary ensuite and walk-in wardrobe.
The three bedrooms nearby are also generously sized, provide plenty of wardrobe space and are serviced by a bathroom with close access to a separate upper level living room.
There's also a three-car garage with great storage and a drive-through connection to the rear fully-fenced yard.
Everything has been accounted for in this contemporary Castle Hill Street residence, one surrounded by other prestige properties in a desirable Brisbane southside pocket.
- North-facing city views, all bedrooms on upper level, extremely private 866sq m land
- Full ducted air conditioning with 3-phased power
- Heated saltwater pool and water feature, enormous master with ensuite, WIR and covered balcony
- Sound proofed Media room with in-wall surround sound Polk Audio speakers, study, two separate living areas, open-plan dining
- Built in dual zone Liebherr wine fridge, gas cooking, butler's pantry, ducted a/c, timber flooring
- Plumbed in Gas BBQ, NBN and Pay TV connected, Hills alarm system
- Smart wiring (Cat 5e) to bedrooms, living areas and study allow seamless reliable data transfer
- 5000L rainwater tank plumbed to all toilets and washing machine
- Optoma Full HD 3D LED Projector with 110 inch screen to media room
- Caesarstone benchtops throughout with 100mm gable ends to island kitchen bench
- Custom powder-coated aluminium linear feature light fitting above kitchen island bench
- Covered outdoor barbecue terrace, lawn, cubby house, fully-fenced rear yard
- Parking court, three-car garaging with drive-through access, long drive
- Custom storage cupboards and high level suspended platform storage to third garage
- Prestigious Brisbane southside suburb, 9kms to CBD, walk to parks and bus stop
Please call Tyson Clarke on 0407 034 803 for further information.