A quintessential Ashgrovian Queenslander renewed with Hamptons-style influences; families will fall in love with 15 Arinya Road.
Within easy walking distance of Dorrington Park, Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michael's College and Oakleigh State School, this tastefully renovated home is the ideal family residence.
Its beautiful redesign has created a marvellous base for entertaining, with a smooth flow between the contemporary kitchen with butler's pantry, meals area, wide north-facing deck and swimming pool.
A pool bar and poolside pavilion offer further outdoor options to entertain family and friends.
The sensitive blending of traditional character features with modern design enhances the functionality of the residence without compromising on its original warmth and beauty.
Polished timber floors, ornate plaster ceilings, bay windows, stained glass, a stunning Hampton-inspired staircase and a fireplace reflect the 1930s heritage.
Marble benchtops, Di Lorenzo marble tiles, pendant lighting, Ilve and Miele appliances, a drinks bar, wine cellar and yoga room are just some of the wonderful new additions.
Multiple living areas surround all four bedrooms on the upper level, including an enormous master bedroom with bay window, two walk-in wardrobes and a gorgeous bathroom.
There's an adjoining study or nursery with large bay window to the master, which is another wonderfully practical and highly valued layout element.
A vast portion of the lower level of this double-storey home is dedicated to storage in and around the secure double garage, mud room, generous laundry, media room and ensuited guest bedroom which is suitable for an au pair or to accommodate older parents.
An emphasis on the value of storage during the renovation has resulted in the inclusion of four separate areas with a considerable amount of space to rack bicycles, pool equipment and sporting gear.
A rear gate provides direct access to neighbouring parkland, playgrounds, sporting facilities and bikeways.
Raise your family in an Ashgrovian lifestyle, one synonymous with outdoor activities, lovely lush parks and boutique cafes, and all within just 7kms of Brisbane's CBD.
- Renovated Ashgrovian Queenslander on level 604sqm land
- Overlooking parkland and neighbouring popular Dorrington Park
- Swimming pool, poolside pavilion, bar and north-facing entertaining deck
- Five bedrooms, three bathrooms, double-car garage, mudroom
- Multiple living areas, media room, study/nursery, yoga room, cellar
- Butler's pantry, Miele and Ilve appliances, pendant lighting
- Di Lorenzo marble tiles, stone benchtops, timber flooring, ornate plaster ceilings
- Bay windows, stained glass, fireplace, shutters, ample storage areas
- Walk to Marist College Ashgrove, Mt St Michael's College and Oakleigh SS
- 7kms to Brisbane's CBD, surrounded by bikeways and sporting facilities
This property is being sold by Tyson Clarke on 0407 034 803.