A brand-new contemporary beach house overlooking crystal blue waters sheltered by Fraser Island, this is Queensland living at its finest.
Take in wonderful views across the Coral Sea from your new slice of paradise.
Positioned in the heart of Point Vernon, opposite Point Vernon Foreshore Reserve and white sandy beach, this is a lifestyle opportunity you will never wish to leave.
Construction of this architect designed two-storey residence launched in July 2018 following a brief to create a modern coastal retreat. The result is a spectacular twist on a traditional beach house with an emphasis on introducing glass on both levels to frame the world-class outlook.
A strong connection between the interior and the natural outdoor environment is visible in the inclusion of two outdoor 'rooms' or verandas adjoining shared internal living areas.
The upper level is composed of a light and spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and living zone which is designed for residents and guests to enjoy the ocean vista.
Wake up to that same memorable panorama from the master bedroom which has a wall of windows at one end, with a large ensuite and walk-in wardrobe at the other.
Storage is accounted for in the built-in wardrobes of the two downstairs bedrooms, a storeroom under the staircase, as well as a purpose-built workroom/studio off the secure double garage.
For all the wonderful luxurious extras included in this impressive home, there remains a welcome low-maintenance vibe which cleverly complements its seaside address.
- Glorious lifestyle location, Fraser Island views, central Point Vernon address
- Brand new design, double-storey, opposite Point Vernon Foreshore Reserve
- Water vista on both levels, multiple outside dining and entertaining options
- Three large bedrooms, three bathrooms, secure double car garage, workshop
- Separate lower level family room, open-plan kitchen, living and dining zone
- Solar panels, built-in storage, room for a swimming pool, large paved driveway
Please call Hannah Dodds for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.