Exuding a harmonious balance of contemporary sophistication and traditional Queenslander charm, complete with a perfect north east aspect, welcome to "Emma House": the epitome of modern day living and entertaining which today's families deserve. Take advantage of its gourmet kitchen which boasts Carrara stone benches, acclaimed Miele appliances and a deluxe butler's pantry, or cook up a culinary feast in the large outdoor kitchen, overlooking the saltwater pool which glistens in the sunshine. The multiple living areas have also been expertly designed to maximise its ideal north-east orientation and are infused with an abundance of natural light and space.
The five generously sized bedrooms will also impress, including a master suite with an elegant ensuite and walk-in robe, while the three bathrooms and one powder room all benefit from high quality Villeroy & Boch or Hansa fixtures.
With its wide, tree-lined streets, which host many similarly well-appointed Queenslanders, and its lush landscaped surrounds, it's easy to see why so many families fall in love with this prestigious residential pocket. Popular Kalinga Park and Kedron Brook are just a short stroll away, as are local sporting amenities and cafes. You can also make the most of being within the catchment zone for Eagle Junction State School, as well as central to Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College. There's also buses which will whisk you into the CBD or surrounds, and Eagle Junction train station is also within walking distance.
All there is left to do is simply move in and enjoy - arrange your inspection with Tyson Clarke by calling 0407 034 803
• Brand new, exquisitely appointed 336m2 residence, with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms
• Gourmet kitchen with dual Miele ovens, 5 burner cooktop, integrated dishwasher and butler's pantry
• Multiple living areas on each level, maximising its north-east orientation and abundance of natural light
• Enviable alfresco area integrates with downstairs entertaining lounge, boasting an outdoor kitchen with 6 Burner Beefmaster BBQ, dishwasher, reconstituted stone benches and a bar fridge
• Easy care gardens in backyard plus a saltwater-chlorinated pool with granite tile surrounds and glass fencing
• Master suite with an elegant ensuite and walk-in robe, with four more spacious bedrooms with built-in robes
• Carrara stone benches, 2PAC cabinetry, soft close drawers in kitchen and bathrooms
• 100% wool carpet in bedrooms, Engineered American Hickory timber flooring to all living areas
• Ducted air-conditioning, LED lighting, video intercom security and 5kW solar panels