47 Boundary Road/1 Campion Avenue – main access to the property is off Campion Avenue.
Perfectly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the heart of beautiful Bardon, this character home is awaiting your personal touch. Grab your once in a lifetime opportunity to create your dream home in this desirable suburb.
The property has ample opportunity. It can either be renovated and kept as a three bedroom home or it can be extensively extended to utilise the 4m+ space which is under the entire property – this would double the size of the current home.
- Rainworth State catchment
- 3 bedroom, 1 bath, 2 car, dining area, living room, kitchen
- Beautiful character features
- Wood burner
- Window and door security locks
- 610sqm elevated block
- Located in quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac
- Potential to renovate and/or extend
- Can be lived in as currently is
- Great views towards leafy Toowong
- A huge 4 meters' plus head height underneath the property
- Close to local transport
- 6km to CBD
The current owners have bought acreage and have already moved on to pastures new. The property is ready for its new owners!
If you cannot make the open homes, please call Hannah on 0435 950 680 to arrange a private viewing.
Unless sold prior, this property will be going to auction onsite on the 4th February at 11:00am.