If you are looking for a spacious family home close to the CBD and within catchments of some of Brisbane's leading schools – look no further. Perfectly positioned in a leafy, desirable part of beautiful Bardon, this post war home is ready to welcome a new family. Where else can you enjoy peace and quiet, waking up to the sound of birds yet still enjoy the convenience of only being 6 kms from the CBD.
This property is a large well presented and comfortable family home which also has ample opportunity for you to add to over the years as your needs expand. Four double bedrooms, a large kitchen, a spacious living/dining room and a fully fenced yard are just some of the features this home offers. In addition there is room to develop to incorporate the underneath of the property or it would make a great investment for someone looking for a buy-to-let. Grab this opportunity to buy a spacious home in one of Bardon's best streets, with loads of potential.
- Ithaca State School catchment (primary) and Kelvin Grove State College (secondary)
- 4 double bedrooms, 1 bath, 1 car, 2 cloakrooms, dining area, living room, kitchen and laundry
- Character detailing
- Front door security lock
- 430m block
- Great size grass yard at rear which is fully fenced
- Located in quiet, family friendly desirable Bardon location
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Leafy outlook
- Storage and workshop underneath the property
- Close to local transport
- 6km to CBD
- Friendly neighbourhood
Additional features for the investor:
• Post war home which can be removed if desired (STCA)
• Would make a great investment as a rental
• Potential to develop underneath the property (STCA)
The current owners are owner occupiers. After living in and loving the property for over 8 years, they are looking to sell Carmel Street to move on to pastures new.
If you cannot make the open homes, please call Hannah on 0435 950 680 to arrange a private viewing to suit your schedule. Private inspections are encouraged.