If you can't decide between a sea change and a tree change, why not have both? This peaceful coastal retreat offers the privacy of approximately 23.3 acres, complete with an elegant two-storey Queenslander set up for dual living.
The location, set back from the main road leading into Beachmere, is only metres from the local shopping centre which includes an IGA supermarket, medical services, speciality shops and a tavern. A few moments further on is the Beachmere township providing state and private primary schools, childcare centre, restaurants, shopping and the tranquil beachfront on Moreton Bay.
In addition to the relaxed seaside lifestyle of Beachmere, this unique property offers the opportunity for extended family living or rental income, as the large homestead is divided into two self-contained 3-bedroom homes, one on the ground floor and another upstairs. Both feature spacious living areas with open fireplaces and most rooms opening onto wide shady verandas.
The home's fenced grounds are dotted with palm trees and feature a large saltwater swimming pool with beach entry and natural rock surrounds. The huge property is ideal for horses or alpacas, featuring a big dam plus town water with reticulated feed to a number of troughs throughout the paddocks. There are several large sheds adjacent to the house with three-phase power fed from a 6kw rooftop solar panel system.
• Modern Queenslander design with separate entries for each level
• Upstairs comprises spacious living with polished timber floors
• 3 bedrooms, master ensuite plus main bathroom, ceiling fans, air
• Ground level tiled incl. designer kitchen with gas & electric cooking
• 3 large bedrooms downstairs, huge bathroom with clawfoot bath & sauna
• 38 km to Brisbane, 11 km to Caboolture, approx. 30 minutes to Sunshine