It is our pleasure to introduce you to this picture-perfect Hamptons-style residence in the prized Wooloowin precinct.
A complete renovation of the original 1930s dwelling has only recently been finalised, revealing a charming home which is simply exquisite in both design and detail.
Every single element of the 607sq m corner property has been deliberately considered to produce a consistently attractive and inviting aesthetic.
The quality invested here is extraordinary and extends from the immaculate hedge borders to the gorgeous Villeroy & Boch ceramic sinks.
A simple floorplan accentuates a host of stunning features including a lofty peaked ceiling, exposed beams, stone floors and benchtops, and a large glass cut-out window.
Follow a neatly paved pathway to a wide timber porch, which is an engaging entrance to the single-floor layout.
The open-plan interior is segmented by bifold doors dividing a vast lounge room and kitchen, from an expansive garden conservatory.
Reams of sunlight stream into this dining area which opens out onto a rear yard comprised of irrigated manicured lawn and gardens containing established magnolias and pines, a large fire pit, fountain and built-in seating.
The current two-bedroom, two-bathroom configuration is ideal for a couple or young family however there is also the option to raise and extend with architect plans available, increasing the size of this magnificent home to capitalise on its blue-chip location.
Purchase, enjoy and expand if you wish.
Other notable features include a claw-foot tub in the family bathroom, an elegantly-appointed master ensuite, ducted air-conditioning, a solar system, 80,000l water storage and garden lighting.
Emma Street falls in the popular Eagle Junction State School catchment and is just around the corner from the heritage-listed Kalinga Park.
In a much-loved pocket of established homes, demand for property here is high due to the close proximity to Brisbane's CBD, quality character homes and high level of amenities.
- Newly-renovated Hamptons-style home
- 607sqm corner property in Wooloowin precinct
- Master with gorgeous ensuite and bay window
- Family bathroom with claw-foot tub, second large bedroom
- Cathedral ceiling, exposed beams, stone floors and benches, bifold doors
- Open-plan lounge/kitchen, Villeroy & Boch sinks, conservatory dining
- Ducted air-conditioning, solar system, 80,000L water storage
- Wide entry deck, side driveway and carport
- Manicured lawn and gardens, fire pit, fountain, internal and external irrigation