This is a rare opportunity to secure your own parcel of land in Bardon. Build your dream family home in this desirable blue-chip suburb. Enjoy the inner-city lifestyle whilst also having access to family friendly local parks, Mt Cootha mountain biking and hiking trails whilst being close to popular cafe and dining precincts.
Details of the block are as follows:
- 14m frontage
- City and neighbourhood views
- Elevated position with great breezes
- Northerly aspect
- Rainworth State School catchment
- Close to Bardon, Paddington and Rosalie shops, restaurants and amenities
- Close to transport links
- Easy access to public transport and the City
- 5km from the CBD
- Clear block (currently no building or obstructions on block)
- Rear pedestrian access to Campion Avenue.
If you have any further questions, please contact Hannah Dodds on 0435 950 680.
Please note: This property/land is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property/land into a price bracket for functionality purposes.