Auction In Rooms 10:00am Saturday 24 March
Level 1, 134 Racecourse Road, Ascot
Set amongst the peaceful surrounds, this charming Elimbah homestead presents a unique opportunity to write your own place in history, boasting a sprawling 20.36ha holding with views across the Glasshouse Mountains, it's one not to be missed!
Ideal for a rural retreat but close enough for the daily commute into major CBDs, this property affords all the amenities of a desirable equine lifestyle. The location is also second to none, being less than hour to Brisbane CBD & Airport, 15-minutes to Morayfield Shopping Centre, 30-minutes to Sunshine Coast, and a short stroll to the world class Queensland State Equestrian Centre.
The timeless appeal of this spacious 5-bedroom Federation Style home comes with an adjacent 3 bed home that is currently tenanted, plus a Caretaker's Cottage all connected to the town water.
In addition, the property also boasts fully equipped equine amenities that includes:
- 22 stables – 12 stables in the shed with their own fans, water taps, lights, and 10 outside stables.
- Tack room
- Hay Storage
- Wash Bay
- 2 Tie-up Bays – Farrier or VET Work
- 14m x 12m Truck/Float Storage
-19-day yards and day paddocks with shade trees
- Bore water with electric pump available
- Watering points available at all stables.
- A fully enclosed Olympic size Dressage arena, that is flood lit and features automatic watering system;
- Fully covered square yard;
- Self-Contained Home, receiving a yield of $285 per/week;
- Care-takers Cottage
It provides a fantastic opportunity for the astute investor to capitalise on the location and horse facilities that are already onsite. Plus, receive an added benefit with the potential to develop the site in the future.
Make no mistake, the owner has reluctantly committed to sell. The property must be sold at Auction if not prior!! Auction will be held at Queensland Sotheby's in-room auction house at Ascot, with all phone bidders welcome.
Please contact John Smith 0434 344 455 or Adrian Kirwan 0411 871 798 for more information.