In an elevated position on sought-after Ennor Street, this contemporary 410sqm property offers an unparalleled standard of quality for buyers seeking space, comfort, convenience, style and entertainment.
Spanning over three levels this stunning home offers multiple living areas, open plan living and dining along with five well-appointed bedrooms.
Sweeping views across Moreton Bay the modern design are the foundations of what is arguably the best family home on the market in Wavell Heights.
The impressive master offering a luxurious en-suite, large walk-in-robe plus direct access to a private balcony hosting sweeping bay views.
On the middle level, you will find yourself emerged in the large open plan living, dining and generous kitchen, the kitchen includes, glass splashback Bosch integrated dishwasher, steam oven and pyrolytic oven.
You will be the envy of your friends and family with the endless entertaining potential, with your huge entertaining alfresco and large in ground pool.
Wavell Heights is a high-demand market for couples and families seeking a wonderfully relaxed lifestyle within 10km of Brisbane's CBD.
The area is extremely popular for its convenient access to the Gateway Motorway and Brisbane Airport, as well as its variety of quality schools, trendy cafes, local public transport links and the nearby Westfield Chermside.
Further Features Include;
• Private balcony with sweeping bay views off master en-suite
• Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
• Built in Gas Fireplace
• Covered rear patio with built-in outdoor kitchen, speakers and ceiling fan
• Large home office features a ceiling fan plus custom cabinetry and cupboards
• Private Balcony with Sweeping Bay Views off Master En-Suite
• Separate drinks bar with display cabinetry and a recess for a wine fridge
• 4 Burner Bosch Induction Cooktop
• Alarm System
• Vacuum Aid throughout
• Video Intercom
• 10,000L Water Tank
• 410m2 Low Maintenance Block
• Panoramic Views of Moreton Bay
• Located in the Catchment Zone of Leading Schools
Please contact Tyson Clarke on 0407 034 803 or Perry Edmondson-Clark on 0418 992 280 for more information.