Shorelines 27 is located in stage two of this popular development with breathtaking views over Dent Passage all the way to Shute Harbour. Wake to the crystal waters of the Coral Sea and later, kick back, relax and enjoy the stunning sunsets which illuminate the skies.
Shorelines have the benefit of two pools. One being a flat walk from your doorstep or journey down to the waters edge and enjoy the luxurious 25m wet edge pool right on the water. Regarded as one of the best complex pools on the island.
The property is a two bedroom townhouse in a block of 4 with your own under cover buggy port leading to the front door. The upper lever has an open plan kitchen and dining area and guest toilet. This flows down to a sunken lounge room and balcony that captures amazing water views. This is what owning in the Whitsundays is all about. The BBQ on the balcony is perfect for entertaining all year round.
Downstairs you find the second bedroom with its own bathroom. There is a rear courtyard and storage room leading from the bedroom. The master bedroom has an open en-suite providing a clean modern look. Your own private balcony awaits for a coffee and newspaper to start the day.
Shorelines have always been a popular holiday let property with pleasing returns. The owner uses their property for personal use in peak period however they still achieve over $100,000 of gross rental returns.
- Modern two pack kitchen with all mod cons.
- Recently refurbished timber floor upstairs bring a sense of natural warmth.
- Air con in living and all bedrooms.
- Modern glass balustrades in living area.
- Storage at the rear and under the stairs for your personal items.
- Comes fully furnished with your own golf buggy.
- Forward bookings so you hit the ground running for income producing.
- Centrally located to all amenities.
Owners have priced this property to sell