The luxury of space and serenity are yours to savour in this tranquil and tropical oasis. Set out over a sprawling 4.47ha sanctuary, where towering palms and gum trees punctuate the scenery, this property opportunity also offers enticing dual living, with two residences on site. The best of both worlds beckons in terms of location – you're immersed in an idyllic semi-rural setting, yet it's under 18km from the CBD with arterial road access.
A winding, tree-lined driveway delivers you to the colonial-inspired, single level main house with a vast 539sqm floorplan. Encased with a wraparound verandah, this is the ideal place to soak up the sound of birdsong and local wildlife. A light and bright kitchen is nestled beneath a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, plus there's a choice of two lounge areas, dining room, three bedrooms (including a master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite) and a second bathroom with separate toilet.
If you're working from home, have a multi-generational family or want to explore an additional income stream, this has you covered. The main residence hosts a detached 1 bed granny flat with kitchenette, living/dining, bedroom and bathroom, while a secondary residence – a contemporary 147sqm cottage – sings with sun-kissed charm. Set out over two floors, a light-filled kitchen, living and dining zone awaits downstairs, fringed either side by alfresco areas, with two bedrooms and a bathroom upstairs. Extras on site include a dam, 6 bay work shed, parking for seven cars, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a plunge pool.
A local village will tempt you with cafes, supermarket, hairdresser and highly regarded schools. Moreton Bay College is just 10km up the road, with Chandler Sports Centre, Brisbane Airport, the Gold Coast, Moreton Bay and Westfield Carindale all within easy reach. Arrange your inspection today.
• Tranquil and tropical oasis with dual living options and set out over a sprawling 4.47ha site
• Colonial-inspired, single level main house with a vast 539sqm floorplan
• Impeccably presented main residence with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Light and bright kitchen with a vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, plus two lounge areas and a dining room
• Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite, plus a second bathroom with separate toilet for bed 2 and 3
• Wraparound verandah where you can soak up the sound of birdsong and local wildlife
• Detached one bed, one bath granny flat with kitchenette, living and dining
• Contemporary 147sqm two-storey cottage with a light filled kitchen, living and dining area, two bedrooms, one bathroom, powder room, patios and car space
• Dam, 6 bay work shed, air-conditioning, ceiling fans and a plunge pool
• The front approx. 7 acres has automatic irrigation
• The rear separately fenced part of the property is suitable for horses or would be equally attractive for those with a passion for mountain or motorbikes
• Bore on the property for unlimited water for irrigation
• Entire property is fully fenced
• Situated in very quiet no through road
• Idyllic semi-rural setting, yet it's under 18km from the CBD, with arterial road access
• Cafes, supermarket, schools, pub and hairdresser in the local village + 10km from Moreton Bay College
• Close to Chandler Sports Centre, Brisbane Airport, the Gold Coast, Moreton Bay and Westfield Carindale