Superlatives are exhausted for this master-built luxury property with a lifestyle many dream of but few achieve. Set the crab pots or launch the tinnie out in front, stroll south to Poole Creek and fish for mangrove jack or take a leisurely walk along kilometres of sandy beaches. Far from the rigours of city life, this property is located at tranquil Brisk Bay approximately 15 minutes south of Bowen and is immaculate from top to toe.
Sleek black and white kitchen with granite bench tops opening to dining area with view out to perfectly manicured gardens & through to beach. Office, large laundry with tons of storage space & b/in ironing board, main bathroom and 2 king sized bedrooms w/built ins all on this level. The lounge opens to a paved deck overlooking stunning manicured tropical gardens and the Coral Sea and Islands.
The top floor which features a family room with glass sliding door that opens up to a large verandah with magnificent views over the gardens to the glistening Coral Sea and out to Poole and Gloucester Islands. The master bedroom opens to a large luxurious ensuite and walk in robe is also very spacious & opens onto the verandah. What a perfect spot for relaxing with a drink in the evenings or a coffee in the mornings.
The home is fully air conditioned with central ducted vacuum system & security screens. Huge garage with remote control & plenty of room for storage, workshop or boat.
This is a very unique property & you will feel like you're on holidays all year round, designed for total relaxed seaside lifestyle-don't miss out on your opportunity to own this home.
The house has:
• Three bedrooms, the master is massive with large ensuite and walk- in robe
• 2 large king bedrooms with built-ins
• All bedrooms and living areas have split air conditioning and fans
• Family Room
• Lounge Room
• Dining Room
• Huge walk in pantry
• Huge laundry direct access to outside
• Family bath room
• No shortage of built in storage
• Under roof storage with lighting
• Large tiled verandah / Top floor
• Large paved verandah / Bottom floor
• Custom awnings for top and bottom verandahs
• Very large 3 vehicle garage with work space, fans installed
• Massive 13.4 metre long car port with extended roof with lighting, power, water taps and custom awnings
• Fully paved and mature landscaped gardens
• Outside shower
• Automated garden watering system and garden lighting
• Solar hot water
• Rain water tank plumbed into the house for fridge and drinking (Bowen water is great to drink but always nice to have rain water)
• Security windows and screen
• House fully wired for generator if required
• Fully integrated internal vacuum system
• Direct access for boat to beach
• Direct access for vehicle for many kms of beach driving (fishing, crabbing & exploring)
• Total floor area is 446.2sqm
Inspection by appointment only.