Character and Charm on the Doorstep of Kalinga Park
History comes alive in the heart of Clayfield with this character-filled family home. Perched in a picturesque, tree-lined street, your enticing opportunity has arrived to live in a revered neighbourhood, renowned for well-appointed Queenslanders which grace this lush, landscaped pocket. It's also on the doorstep of one of Brisbane's most-loved recreational zones, Kalinga Park. This heritage-listed haven of fun brings locals and visitors alike to explore the green open spaces, climbing playground, cycle and walking paths and outdoor gym equipment and it's literally in your backyard!
Taking centre stage on this 736sqm block, this home hosts a range of period features including panelled walls, timber floors, leadlight windows and decorative ceilings which add to its traditional charm. Currently featuring three bedrooms + study, a large living room, media room and a bright and spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry, there are also two bathrooms (one renovated) and a powder room. Extremely comfortable, the choice is yours to enjoy it as is or make your mark with some value-adding enhancements to create your dream home.
Along with parking for two cars, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and ample storage, this is a home which offers an incredible location. As well as bordering beautiful Kalinga Park, Kedron Brook is within close walking distance as is Shaw Road Park and its sporting facilities. Once you've enjoyed your morning walk, hit of tennis or park run, treat yourself to a morning coffee or breakfast at one of the many delightful local cafes close by. Public transport is plentiful too, with a bus route from Emma Street providing access to CBD and surrounds, plus Eagle Junction Station is 850m away. Families will also benefit from being zoned for one of the best local schools in Eagle Junction State School and being close to Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College.
Make this your must-see property – arrange your inspection today.
• Character-filled family home on a 736sqm block, bordering beautiful Kalinga Park
• Perched in a picturesque, tree-lined street renowned for well-appointed Queenslanders
• Period features including panelled walls, timber floors, leadlight windows and decorative ceilings
• Enjoy it as is or make your mark with some value-adding enhancements to create your dream home
• Bright and spacious kitchen with walk-in pantry, adjoins a meals area
• Large living room, media room, gym, two car spaces, ceiling fans, air-conditioning and ample storage
• Three bedrooms + study, two bathrooms (one renovated) and a powder room
• Walk to Kedron Brook, Shaw Road Park and delightful local cafes
• 850m to Eagle Junction Station plus bus from Emma Street to CBD and surrounds
• Zoned for one of the best local schools in Eagle Junction State School
• Close to Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College