An Exceptional Character Filled Family Home on 1103sqm
Old world, colonial craftmanship meets modern day living at 9 Kemble Street, Clayfield, an unrivalled haven nestled at the heart of a sprawling 1,103sqm block, in a quiet tree-lined cul de sac. This elegant Queenslander has been exquisitely renovated to the highest standard, without losing all the hallmarks you'd expect from its era and delivers an enticing opportunity for enviable living and entertaining.
With an open plan kitchen, lounge & dining area that flows seamlessly out to the rear deck, this quintessential family-friendly home affords the ultimate in living and entertaining options. With privacy with ample space for children to play, you will be spoiled for choice as to where you'll want to linger to soak up your picture-perfect surrounds with the adjoining hectares of parkland, walking tracks & bikeways.
Features of the property include:
- Preferred North Easterly aspect at the rear
- Multiple living spaces indoor and out
- Stunning family kitchen complete with European appliances, opening onto the open plan lounge and dining areas
- Expansive fully covered entertainers deck
- Master bedroom with gorgeous ensuite & large walk-in-robe
- Additional bedrooms all with built in robes
- Timber flooring and high ceilings throughout
- Ducted air conditioning & ceiling fans
- Large laundry & powder room
- Large multi-purpose space & kitchenette on the lower level
- Secure utility space for storage below
- Wide side access for boat or trailer
- Located with the Eagle Junction & Kedron State School catchments
- 1,103sqm block
- Child and pet friendly fully fenced front and back yards
Homes of this calibre on large parcels of land are becoming increasingly rare and as such are highly desired. Situated in a highly sought-after enclave, approximately 8.5km from the Brisbane CBD, you are also nearby to shops, restaurants, cafes, and an array of public transport options, with the Brisbane Airport just 10 minutes. With prestigious local schools, including Clayfield College, St Rita's College, and Eagle Junction State Primary School on your doorstep, do not miss the opportunity to inspect this elegantly renovated Queenslander!