Queenslander Space and Style in a Coveted Natural Setting
Some properties have the gift of making you feel at home from the instant you arrive - this warm and welcoming Queenslander in a leafy, much-loved street will do precisely that. Perched moments from magnificent Kedron Brook, and where the soundtrack to your day is birdsong from the surrounding natural parklands, this modern family sanctuary spoils you with space, style and a sense of immediate belonging.
Entertaining is easy in the gourmet kitchen, where acclaimed SMEG appliances, a walk-in pantry and wide servery window await. Gather with guests on the covered alfresco area that spans the length of the home and enjoy the built-in BBQ amenities or sit back and watch kids delight in the sunny backyard or the glass mosaic-tiled heated pool.
Along with a sprawling living and dining area and separate media room, the home spoils you with five bedrooms and an office. Calm horizons are ahead in the master suite, where a cosy built-in bench seat tempts you to curl up with a book and cavity slider doors ensure a seamless connection to a sun-kissed balcony. Flawless finishes shine in the adjoining master ensuite and walk-in robe, with these echoed throughout the remaining four bedrooms and two contemporary bathrooms.
Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac, where the coveted Kalinga community spirit burns brightly and Kedron Brook beckons at the end of the street, this home and location gives residents a rare gift – freedom to roam. Whether walking or riding, kids and adults alike can explore the surrounding parklands, comprising of Kedron Brook bikeway, Kalinga Park and the Shaw Park hockey, rugby union, and tennis amenities and just 6km to the CBD. Fall in love with this forever home and arrange your inspection today.
• Warm, welcoming and modern 573sqm Queenslander on an 810m2 block in a coveted Kalinga street
• Honed silver marble tile flooring and 3m ceilings to enhance the sense of light and space
• Gourmet kitchen with acclaimed SMEG appliances, walk-in pantry and wide servery window
• Open plan living and dining with custom cabinetry, signature wallpaper and a seamless flow to the outdoors
• Sunny and sophisticated master suite, with a built-in bench seat, walk-in robe, luxury ensuite and slider doors onto a sun-kissed balcony
• Four more bedrooms upstairs, with contemporary bathrooms on each level
• Enticing, covered alfresco area spans the length of the home, with built-in Artusi natural gas BBQ
• Large backyard, open-air patio and a glass mosaic tiled, solar heated pool
• Media room and office, double garage with storeroom plus two-car off-street parking
• Ducted and zoned air-conditioning, ceiling fans, intercom, NBN, 3,000L water tank and 5kW solar
• Tucked away in a tranquil cul-de-sac, with Kedron Brook at the end of the street
• A home and location with the rare gift of freedom to roam and explore the stunning surrounding parklands
• Close to Kedron Brook bikeway, Kalinga Park, Shaw Park hockey, rugby union and tennis amenities
• 6km to the CBD.