Released to the market for the first time in over 35 years, this one owner home is ready for a new family to capitalise on its potential and make memories in this lush and leafy setting. Tucked away from the street and offering just over 1.5 acres of natural bushland beauty as your front and backyard, this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home also brings with it the possibility for dual or triple living, perfect for multi-generational or larger families.
Backing onto a spring that flows into Tallebudgera Creek, this two storey home is brimming with potential, with space in spades. A formal lounge and dining room with fireplace plus informal living area with fireplace both await, along with a man cave downstairs with powder room and bedroom (which could be converted into a self-contained granny flat). The kitchen is already updated, with stone benches and an oversized Belling oven for those who cherish cooking, while outdoors, sit back on the wide back deck to witness the ample wildlife and birdlife.
Float into sleep in the master bedroom with three glass sliding doors offering a tranquil connection to the gardens and greenery, with a walk-in robe, study nook, ensuite and access onto a covered deck also on hand. Three more queen-sized bedrooms feature upstairs, one with an ensuite and two serviced by the family bathroom, plus a large, insulated shed with bathroom and plumbing could be configured to a third dwelling.
Nestled in a peaceful and private setting, this home benefits from seclusion and serenity while still being just 15 minutes from the waves of Currumbin Alley. Schools, including Tallebudgera State School and St. Andrew's Lutheran College, are within a 10-minute drive plus, it's just 4 minutes to local shops and 10 minutes to The Pines, Elanora. Arrange your inspection today!
- 5 bed, 3.5 bath home on a lush and leafy 6089sqm block, set back from the street
- Peaceful and private, with one owner and first time to market in over 35 years
- Ample potential plus dual and triple living opportunities, perfect for multi-generational or larger families
- Modern kitchen with stone benches and an oversized Belling oven
- Formal lounge and dining room with fireplace plus informal living area with fireplace
- Wide timber deck at the rear of the home for entertaining plus a front verandah
- Spacious master bedroom fringed on three sides with glass sliders, with walk-in robe, study nook, ensuite and access onto a covered deck with mesh screens
- Three more queen-sized bedrooms upstairs, one with ensuite and two serviced by the family bathroom
- Downstairs with a man cave, powder room, bedroom – could be configured to a self-contained granny flat
- Large, insulated shed with bathroom and plumbing – could be configured to a third dwelling
- Solar hot water, ample storage, repainted and with a double garage
- Ample birdlife, plus kangaroos and koalas close by
- 6 minutes to Tallebudgera State School and 10 minutes to St. Andrew's Lutheran College
- 10 minutes to The Pines, Elanora and 15 minutes to Currumbin Alley
DISCLAIMER: Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of these particulars, no warranty is given by the vendor or the agent as to their accuracy. Interested parties should not rely on these particulars as representations of fact but must instead satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise.