Unit 604 features 134sqm of living space with full-height windows and triple stacker sliding doors that leads to 2 private balconies(25sqm in total) offering the ideal alfresco living space year-round. Located on the Penthouse level this 6th floor apartment features open plan living and dining which invites natural light in and creates an undeniable feeling of space whilst boasting one of the most spectacular views of the Gold Coast skyline and Hinterland.
This apartment features a kitchen that a chef would be proud of with world renowned Swiss company V-Zug being appointed as the provider for all appliances which include Cooktop, CombiAir Oven, CombiSteam Oven, AiroClear Rangehood and Adoradish Dishwasher, complimented by stone benchtops and splashbacks through the entire kitchen. A separate laundry room also ensures that the apartment provides everything you would need in a home.
Kokomo's interiors are flawlessly appointed, creating a truly exclusive haven in which to retreat from the world. Choose from two stylish colour palettes (light or dark), both in tasteful neutral tones selected to pair seamlessly with the organic textures throughout and oozing modern day class. Every apartment will feature European Oak Flooring throughout the living areas, New Zealand wool loop carpet in the bedrooms and large format tiles throughout the bathrooms.
* Highly sought-after Main River location in the heart of the Gold Coast
* Spacious open plan living and dining area
* Generous sized balconies perfect for entertaining
* 2 Allocated side by side carspaces
* Over bonnet storage capsules for each carpark
* Ducted air–conditioning
* Stone kitchen bench top with breakfast bar, Stone splashback and butler's pantry
* V-Zug appliances including dishwasher, CombiAir oven and induction cooktop
* European Oak timber flooring and NZ wool loop carpet throughout
* Bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiles with stone benchtop for vanities
* Separate laundry and generous storage
* 2 allocated car spaces
* Residents facilities include pool, waterfront pavilions, BBQ, use of jetty pontoon
As a resident at this sought-after address, you will enjoy unbridled access to natural delights, high-end shopping, restaurants, entertainment and more. Within a 10 minute drive, one will be on the sandy beaches of the Gold Coast, or enjoying a spot of shopping at Pacific Fair, or having a night of fun at the Star Casino, or experiencing the bustling restaurants of Broadbeach, or challenging yourself on the Internationally renowned Golf Courses, or supporting your team at sporting grounds of Metricon Stadium and/or Cbus stadium, or enrolling your children into to the finest schools the Gold Coast offer, Kokomo could not be more conveniently located.
Construction process has commenced, with completion anticipated to occur mid-2023. The Sales Display is located at 580 Nerang-Broadbeach Road, Carrara and is available to inspect everyday by appointment.
Images are artists impression and indicative only.
All current COVID-19 guidelines, including the wearing of masks, should be adhered to when visiting the sales suite and displays.