Rich with enduring beauty and timeless charm, this traditional Queenslander offers a nostalgic glimpse into a bygone era. Set within the sought-after and leafy suburb of Kalinga, it's where peace and privacy combine with character and convenience, creating a home and lifestyle you'll love.
Showcasing all the hallmarks you'd expect of a home of this era, it shines with VJ panelled walls, detailed fretwork, soaring ceilings and timber floors. A spacious lounge area offers comfort when it's time to relax, while the dining area and kitchen both connect to the expansive entertaining deck. Sure to be your favourite place, it's perfect for hosting guests or enjoying views across the established gardens and pool. Three generously sized bedrooms with built-in robes also feature, along with a main bathroom in neutral tones, a paved courtyard with water feature plus a traditional front porch. Additionally, enjoy the raised veggie patch and thriving fruit trees in the backyard, plus unlock the potential of the supersized 96m2 area under the house, including a 36m2 covered storage area and a single carport.
Perfectly positioned close to picturesque Kedron Brook and Kalinga Park, spend your spare time exploring the bike trails and walkways of these stunning natural settings. Lovely local cafes are also a short stroll from home, while Chermside Shopping Centre is 7km away. You'll also benefit from being in the catchment zone for Eagle Junction State School and central to Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College and under 8km to the CBD. Additionally, enjoy the proximity to ample public transport (including Eagle Junction Train Station) as well as Brisbane Airport, the Gateway Arterial and the Airport Link tunnel system.
• Charming Queenslander, immersed in peace and privacy on a 607m2 block
• VJ panelled walls, detailed fretwork, soaring ceilings and timber floors
• Kitchen with induction cook top, electric oven and servery window to the alfresco deck
• Spacious living area, flows into the oversized dining room
• Three generously sized bedrooms, all with built-in robes
• Main bathroom in tasteful neutral tones
• Expansive entertaining balcony with covered and open-air sections, overlooking pool and gardens
• Paved courtyard with water feature
• Raised vegetable garden with established fruit trees
• Traditional front porch, enclosed with lattice-work
• Ceiling fans in all rooms, split system air-conditioning in living room and master suite
• 10,000L rainwater tank and gas hot water
• 96m2 lower level space with 36m2 covered storage area and a single carport
• Close to picturesque Kedron Brook and Kalinga Park
• Short stroll to lovely local cafes and close to ample public transport
• 7km from Chermside Shopping Centre, under 8km to the CBD
• Close to Eagle Junction State School, Clayfield College, St Margaret's and St Rita's College