This immaculately presented Villa is a luxurious combination of contemporary Balinese style architecture, elegantly designed for comfort and tropical living. This one-off Villa, until recently a permanent residence owned and built by the original builder has subtle differences which set it apart from other Villas, the added touches make this property extra special.
The pavilion style architecture makes the most of the tropical ambience, nestled amongst the beautifully maintained gardens, lawns and ponds giving a great sense of tranquillity and serenity with sweeping views over the golf course.
Open plan in design the lounge, dining and kitchen has lofty cathedral ceilings giving a sense of light-filled space. The well-appointed kitchen with a bespoke purpose made bar and stone Italiana bench tops, flows out to the spacious alfresco dining and entertaining area with barbeque.
Relax on the day bed in the pool pavilion which epitomises resort living with a stunning wet edge pool and a cascading waterfall, secluded and very private.
The generous master bedroom pavilion with spacious ensuite and high-quality fittings leads out to an undercover deck area and overlooks the lush tropical gardens and pool. Two further bedrooms both with ensuite are on either side of a courtyard ensuring privacy.
Perfect to live in as a permanent residence or can be lucratively holiday let and have the best of life.
• Purposed made bar in kitchen
• Separate Study
• Master Bathroom has double shower heads, spa and adjacent outdoor shower
• Additional Outdoor Shower, hot and cold water, fully screened
• Solar Heated Wet Edge Pool with fountain
• The outdoor pavilion has Retractable Weather Mesh Blinds
• Microwave convection plus oven
• New Dishwasher and Microwave
• Two pack epoxy cupboards
• Garage, owner storage cupboards epoxy paint on the floor
• Retractable Privacy Screens