Teneriffe 6/24 Macquarie Street
Sold Prior to Auction
In the heart of blue-chip Teneriffe, is this luxurious penthouse in the heritage-listed Australian Estates Woolstore.
The exclusive private complex is home to chic Kin & Co. cafe and directly across from the Teneriffe waterfront riverwalk.
As one of only a small number of premium rooftop residences above this iconic building, this property is one that just has to been seen.
Renowned architect Scott Peabody and the team at Arqus Design wanted to celebrate the volume and scale of the woolstore.
Spread over two levels, they created seven metre-high ceilings and included only the highest quality fittings and fixtures.
A total of four bedrooms, plus an office and multiple living areas, means this property resembles the size of a house with all the low maintenance benefits associated with an apartment.
The master bedroom is retreat-like with a City facing views and spacious walk-in wardrobe with custom-built cabinetry.
No expense has been spared in the kitchen which has, stone benchtops, fully integrated fridge and freezer and full Gaggenau appliances - Oven, Microwave, Plate warmer, Steam Oven, Coffee Machine.
Wide CBD views, unique contemporary design and quality construction in arguably Brisbane's best suburb; not often does an opportunity present itself to purchase a home you will love from the moment you enteWalk to New Farm Park, Merthyr Village, James Street and Gasworks - the best of city living is on the doorstep and this convenience is priceless.
• Rare woolstore double-storey home, Arqus Design creation, four bedrooms
• Views of Brisbane's CBD and the Story Bridge, opposite Brisbane River
• Double car garage, large balcony, Gaggenau appliances, stone benchtops
• 3.5kW solar system, back-to-base security, automated blinds and curtains
• 300 plus wine cellar with 2 x dual zone wine fridges
• Timber flooring, zoned air conditioning, large separate laundry
• Full custom-built TV unit
• Walk to New Farm Park, Merthyr Village, James Street precinct and Gasworks
For more information, please call Tyson on 0407 034 803.
Get to know Teneriffe
Teneriffe is an inner suburb of the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is located 2.5 kilometres (1.6 mi) north-east of the CBD, and borders Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, and Newstead. Teneriffe was defined as a separate suburb in 2010, before which it was a locality of Newstead.