Bulimba 15 Waterline Crescent
Luxury Family Living in a Riverfront Bulimba Address!
Situated in a quiet street, placed among other esteemed million-dollar properties, this truly original residence offers a lifestyle that many yearn for, but few get to experience: The floor plan is simple yet unique, with a stunning foyer leading through to the open plan living area. Immediately, you are met by the surreal outlook through the expansive windows, with the generous use of bi-fold doors, creating a seamless blend of indoors and outdoors while allowing you to appreciate the incredible view from almost anywhere within the home, including the stylish kitchen that is perfectly positioned to service the whole home with ease.
Frameless glass balustrades throughout ensure uninterrupted views, while the pool with a cascade feature has been designed to provide privacy from the adjoining parkland. A 'floating' timber staircase set against a patterned feature wall leads up to four large bedrooms, with master and family wing's separated by a spacious TV lounge. Opening to a water-view balcony, the glamorous master suite includes a timber-fitted walk-in robe and luxury ensuite with double vanity and spa bath set in lustrous chocolate-toned granite. The family bathroom, in rich latte tones, also features polished granite finishes. Channelling contemporary style and supreme family entertaining at every turn, this striking residence embodies the grandeur of inner city living.
Additional Features Include:
• Property adjoins waterfront parkland with bike path & jetty
• 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, spacious living areas on both levels
• Executive study near the entry, 2nd study nook off upstairs TV lounge
• Kitchen has large butler's pantry, stone island breakfast bar, wine fridges
• Full downstairs bathroom adjacent to laundry, built-in mirrored robes
• High ceilings with fans, zoned ducted air conditioning, vacu-maid, solar with battery
• Stylish timber-lined eaves to outdoor living & master balcony
• 461m2 land, driveway & pedestrian security gates, video intercom and crimsafe
• Double remote control garage with tiled floor, off-street parking
This residence provides a relaxed lifestyle within key proximity to the shops, amenities and cafs on Oxford Street, only a short 300m walk away. An array of public transport services including City Cat, quality schools and plenty of parks ensure the convenience of this highly desired locale. A true trophy home, this architectural wonder will appeal to families that require space and designed luxury.
For private inspections please contact Hannah Dodds on 0435 950 680 or Malcolm Li on 0450 336 320.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.