Ascot 17 Duke Street
Charming Colonial in Ascot
The traditional Colonial style home you've been looking for in exclusive Ascot, is now ready to call your own. Boasting timeless classic features, VJ walls, soaring ceilings with polished timber floors throughout, this residence spans over two levels and features updated interiors and versatile design, perfectly blending modern conveniences with the classic charm of yesteryear. The open and flexible floor plan ensures ample space for your guests and family to enjoy.
Upstairs, the light filled open plan living, dining and kitchen area seamlessly flows out onto the expansive undercover deck overlooking the manicured gardens, lawn and pool area. This level also accommodates the master suite which opens onto the sun-infused front deck, complete with built-in robe and contemporary ensuite. The lower level hosts three generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes, study, updated bathroom, large family room, outdoor covered deck and laundry complete with direct outdoor access.
• Open plan living, dining and kitchen areas flowing out onto the expansive undercover timber deck overlooking backyard and pool
• Fully equipped and renovated kitchen complete with island breakfast bar, Falcon gas cooktop stove, rangehood and ample storage
• Master bedroom complete with modern ensuite and built-in robe
• Beautifully appointed main bathroom with beautiful clawfoot bath
• Private front timber decks with suburban outlook
• 3 generously sized bedrooms complete with built-in robes
• 5.7m x 3.7m family room
• Large covered patio blends seamlessly with lush established gardens and manicured lawn
• Laundry with direct outdoor access
Situated in a highly sought-after pocket of Ascot on a 405m2 parcel of land, take advantage of being mere moments from Racecourse Road, Portside caf precincts and Eat Street markets. Conveniently located, 17 Duke Street is within walking distance to Doomben & Ascot Train stations, with easy access to the CBD and major arterials. You'll also relish being within close proximity to leading schools, including Ascot State School, Hamilton State School, St Margaret's Anglican Girls School whilst being a mere 10 minutes to Brisbane International & Domestic airports.
Get to know Ascot
Ascot is a well established suburb in the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, characterised by largeQueenslander homes. Ascot is 7 kilometres (4 mi) from Brisbane's city centre.