Port Douglas 12 Cascade Drive
Spectacular Golf Course Views in Gated Estate
12 Cascade Drive is in a very tranquil, serene setting with captivating 180-degree views overlooking Sea Temple Reef Golf Course and mountains, capture the sunrises or moon rises from your sunroom or alfresco entertaining area. Very quiet and secure Cascade Drive has a security gate at both ends of the Estate.
A separate lounge area leads out to the contemporary kitchen with Caesar stone benchtops and 2 Pac cupboards, open plan in design this area incorporates a dining and living area, flowing out to a comfortable Sunroom, perfect for entertaining or just absorbing the views. Easy care Mareeba Gold polished concrete flooring is throughout the residence.
The Master bedroom with ensuite and large robes has a low maintenance courtyard garden overlooking the Golf Course. Two further bedrooms with a shared bathroom a powder room, an office nook and a large laundry complete the interior.
A sparkling swimming pool with a cascading waterfall is in a paved courtyard leading off the living area and lounge.
The property has a double lock-up garage and a separate carport with very a very high ceiling that is suitable for caravan, boat or trailer. Also powered and plenty of storage.
With several flexible options, a residence with a very low maintenance lifestyle, spectacular views and only a two minute walk to the Sea Temple Reef Club House. Or Holiday let and make it your tropical escape.
• Office Nook
• Furnished plus Hyundai Getz
• Large Laundry
• Separate Lounge to open plan living, dining, lounge area
• Boche Oven and Gas hotplates, Caesar Stone benchtops,
• Sunroom with views over the golf course, sunrise and moonrise
• Two bathrooms plus powder room
• Mareeba Gold concrete flooring
• Swimming Pool with cascading waterfall
• Double garage and separate carport suitable for caravan, trailer, boat
• Quiet Cul-de-sac security Gated both ends
• Garden Reticulated, low maintenance
Get to know Port Douglas
Port Douglas is a town in Far North Queensland, Australia, approximately 70 km (40 mi) north of Cairns. Its permanent population was 3,205 at the time of the 2011 census. The town's population can often double, however, with the influx of tourists during the peak tourism season May–September.