Chandler 914 Boston Road
Idyllic 1ha Leafy Oasis, only 17km from CBD
Best Offers Around $2,200,000 by Wednesday 25th March at 3pm Unless Sold Prior
This spacious, executive 6-bedroom home, proudly sits amongst 10,000m2 of lush emerald green lawns and manicured gardens. Step inside and be embraced by the warmth and tranquillity this substantial 793m2 home exudes. With wide open spaces for relaxation and entertainment, both indoors and out, for all the family's needs.
Upstairs features a large family room along with 4 built in bedrooms, and a large fully ensuited master/guest bedroom with walk in robe and personal balcony.
Fully ducted air conditioning throughout, along with large high power solar system backed up by a state of art Tesla battery, that's sure to keep up with all your comfort needs.
Get excited for movie night with the family in the media room, or relax and enjoy a cosy evening for 2 with your favourite drop from the wet bar. Light the fire set in a stacked stone feature wall, all while the children are having a blast in the games lounge.
This grand residence offers a glorious gourmet kitchen with large functional butler's pantry, alongside a expansive living and dining area that then opens up to the covered outdoor entertaining area, fantastic for hosting parties and events or large family gatherings, all while enjoying the wildlife from the comfort of your seat.
The ground floor offers a master bedroom accompanied by dual walk-in robes an elegant ensuite and private patio, perfect for indulging in that Sunday morning coffee.
All finished off with an additional double carport and 3 car lockup garage/studio.
• Spacious, sophisticated 793m2 home, on 1.01ha, featuring 6 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms
• Idyllic, lush and leafy oasis, only 17km from the Brisbane CBD
• Vast expanses of emerald green lawns, punctuated by towering gum trees and other mature foliage
• Multiple havens for relaxation or entertainment, both indoors and out
• Media room, open plan living and dining, games lounge with fireplace and wet bar, upstairs family room and covered alfresco area
• Sleek, gourmet kitchen with island bench and large butler's pantry
• Ground floor master suite with dual walk-in robes, an elegant ensuite and a private patio
• Second master suite, upstairs, boasts a walk-in robe, ensuite and a personal balcony
• Bedrooms two, three and four all upstairs, with built-in robes and serviced by a family bathroom
• Sixth bedroom is downstairs, where a fourth bathroom and powder room await
• Double lock-up garage; 6m x 6m double carport, automatic gate with remote accessible by mobile phone
• 15kw solar system with 46 panels backed up by a 14kw Tesla Power Wall (battery) that almost eliminates power bills.
• 10,000 litre water tank
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout the home
• Circular driveway, a 9m x 6m shed
• 15 minutes from sought-after schools including Ormiston, Sheldon & Iona Colleges
• 20 minutes to Brisbane International airport and close to Gateway Motorway
• A short drive to restaurants, shops, cafes, and the Sleeman Sporting Complex
Reward yourself with an enchanting, picturesque lifestyle, close to the CBD. Arrange your inspection with Tyson Clarke today.
Get to know Chandler
Chandler is an outer suburb of Brisbane, Australia 14 kilometres (9 mi) south-east of the CBD. The easternmost point of mainland Brisbane City, Chandler is a semi-rural suburb consisting largely of bushland and residential properties on acreage, close to the major commercial precincts of Carindale and Capalaba.