Kalinga 17 Lydia Street
Charming Character Queenslander in Kalinga
Best Offers around $950,000
Perfectly positioned in the exclusive Kalinga precinct, is this most beautifully renovated Queenslander set on an elevated 405m2 block. Contemporary updates have created a home aligned to our modern way of life whilst retaining its original charm.
The upper level flows seamlessly from the front of the house through the open plan living, dining, kitchen and entertaining zone whilst also hosting 3 generously sized bedrooms and a strikingly updated bathroom. The lower level accommodates an office/multipurpose room, an additional storage room, workshop, laundry and WC.
Perfect for professionals, down-sizers or growing families this home will provide happy memories for years to come. Whilst there is no work required now, there exists exciting potential to add value at a suitable time to raise and double the floorplan (STCA).
With all the enviable lifestyle facilities just minutes walk or drive away - from restaurants to rail, schools to shopping, parklands all around and only a short commute by rail, bus, bicycle or car to both the airports and city centre.
• Renovated Queenslander on elevated 405m2 block with highly desired northerly aspect.
• Low maintenance, private and secure, fully fenced pet/child friendly yard with landscaped gardens including an established veggie patch.
• Beautiful front facade with a delightful entry veranda.
• Polished timber flooring, soaring ceilings, VJ's and French doors.
• Master bedroom complete with a gorgeous window seat.
• Two additional bedrooms, one enjoys access through French doors to the back deck.
• Generously sized and fully covered entertaining deck.
• Secure garage, workshop, storage, laundry and WC on lower level.
• Walking distance to Eagle Junction & Wooloowin train stations + multiple bus stops.
• Easy access to the North Brisbane and Kedron Brook bikeways.
• Walking distance to Melrose, Kalinga, Dalkeith and Shaw Road parks and sporting grounds.
• Walking distance to the ever-popular Kedron Brook.
• Within the Eagle Junction SS catchment zone and close proximity to Clayfield, St Rita's and St Joseph's Nudgee Colleges.
Do not miss your opportunity to inspect this truly charming and flexible family home.
Get to know Kalinga
Kalinga is a residential district within Wooloowin. The area is predominantly flat, with a mix of small apartment blocks and houses, with some older style Queenslanders still extant. The area borders withKalinga Park. This area is notable for the original residence of Alfred Lutwyche, known as Kedron Lodge.