A scenic 30 min drive inland from Surfers Paradise, 1 hour drive south of Brisbane, and only 50 mins from Gold Coast Airport. The only way to Tamborine Mountain is by car. Explore Tamborine Mountain for the day or weekend, and you will want to stay longer! There's so much to do with plenty of arts and crafts, breweries and wineries just a short drive away. The Polish Place is central to most activities and tourist attractions, and only 200m from the famous Tamborine Mountain Markets held the first Sunday each month. The lush hinterland of Tamborine Mountain has a large number of National Parks, some of them the oldest in Queensland, with numerous walking tracks, waterfalls and rainforests to be explored.
Tamborine Mountain is earning a reputation as a destination of choice for holiday makers, city escapists and day trippers.
Top things to do on Mount Tamborine
- Tamborine Mountain Country Markets - 200m walk away
- Bushwalking in National Parks
- Local Wineries - including day tours
- Cheese Factory & Brewery
- Hangliding (100m from The Polish Place)
- 9 hole, 18 green Golf Course
- Arts & Crafts "Gallery Walk"
- Horse riding
- Thunderbird Park - TreeTop Adventure Park
- Glow Worm Cave
- Three reputable public - private schools and College